Friday 23 January 2015

orq. Anibal Troilo with singer Floreal Ruiz (vals)

Dancer: A what's next?
DJ: What do you mean?
Dancer: You played two tango tandas.
DJ: Oh not really two, it was two tandas that overlap
Dancer: Well, you're right. But, is there other genres in tango than tango
DJ: Well there is milonga and milonga in tango
Dancer: (confused) What??
DJ: Miloga is a name for dancing event and musical genre
Dancer: You were mentioning a "vals" in Fresedo instrumental tanda
DJ: Well, yes. There are tango, milonga and vals genres in tango.
Dancer: So what can we dance to vals then since you gave me a hint in the last blog
DJ: OK, then. What kind of vals do you want?
Dancer: Well, there are lot of people. All smiling and vigorous.
DJ: What about some Anibal Troilo vals
Dancer: Who is he?
DJ: Well, I don't have enough time to talk about him.
      Why don't we enjoy his music?
Dancer: Well, I am curious about the tanda.
DJ: Just hit the play button.



DJ: So how was it?
Dancer: I really enjoyed it. And the second song in tanda was really magical.
           It seems that singers were dancing tango while singing.
DJ: That's also magical part to me. Podium was full and frenzy. Were you hurt.?
Dancer: I was hit by stillettos several times and it's seems that I am bleeding a bit.
DJ: I won't tell you. But you know: "Curiosity killed the cat, but she had eight lives left!"

No comments:

Post a Comment