Wednesday 21 January 2015

Fresedo - Servidio instrumental tanda

Hi folks,

today I am posting my first tanda on this blog.

Me: "It's a mixed tango instrumental tanda."
Dancer: "Oh no, a mixed tango tanda."
Me: "Extreme times call for exteme measures."
Dancer: "What do you mean by that?"
Me: "I found an awesome song from an orquestra with only a few songs recorded."
Dancer: "Aha."
Me: "Are you still curious about listening the tanda"
Dancer: "Yes."
Me: "Play the songs then (press play on the playlist). ;)"


Dancer:"Why did you organize songs in this order?"
Me: "Rhythmical songs invite songs for dancing, so I put "La Clavada" first, since it
         has similar tone and smoother energy I put "Tigre Viejo" second.
         I used the same pattern in second part: rhythmical first ("C.T.V."),
         smoother second ("Puentecito").
Dancer: "Why did you combine Fresedo and Servidio?"
Me: "When I listened "Puentecito" It reminded me of "Tigre Viejo" in some patterns
        occurring during the song."
Dancer: "Well, ...."
Me: "It makes sense to me. :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment