Saturday 7 March 2015

orq. Enrique Rodriguez con Roberto "Chato" Flores vals

Dancer: Where are you?
DJ: How do you mean?
Dancer: I have been waiting for you tandas for some time?
DJ: Oh, I am sorry. I was busy.
Dancer: That's forgiveable then. How were you busy?
DJ: I was studying Foobar2000 customization.
Dancer: Well, what for?
DJ: I want to add some cool stuff and share it to the world.
Dancer. Ok ,then. Since I am reading this blog, I expected some tanda.
DJ: Normally. :D
Dancer. So what it would be?
DJ: It would be vals tanda again.
Dancer: I am surprised
DJ: Me too, but I created a nice tanda and wanted to share with the world.
Dancer: Let me hear it.
DJ: Hit the play button as usual.




DJ: So?
Dancer: It's slow and a bit unusual.
DJ: Maybe the songs were not written by Argentines but were played an orchestra who plays Argentine tango.
Dancer: Now I see.
DJ: Enrique Rodriguez has some other songs that don't fall into Tango, Vals, Milonga category but are played during the Milonga. They are marked as Foxtrot but I some say it was Paso doble in Buenos Aires. I will play it some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment